Thursday, December 2, 2010

167 Hours: ANM302 – Week 14


One hundred sixty seven hours. That's how much time I have left to complete my final project. That seems like a lot of time, doesn't it? But let's back out sleep (64 hours), work/school/driving (50 hours), preparing for the day/eating (16.5 hours) which leaves 36.5 hours. Of course some of that will be taken up by working on other projects and doing a take home final exam. Why am I doing all this math when I should be working on my project? Simply because I have nothing else to share in this final blog entry. It's been a good run – I like SFX in 3D. I have pieces from the class that I want to include in my demo reel and I even think I might want to follow a career in simulations/visualizations. I don't think it gets better than that. Well, except finishing the my final project and ending this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment