Thursday, December 2, 2010

The End: ANM201 – Week 14


This is it. The final push. One last week of frantic work and it will all be over. I know I have a lot of work ahead of me, but I can really start to feel the pressure coming off simply because I can now see the end of the semester approaching. Looking back, it was not a great semester – there were WAY too may emotional lows. I even failed to complete a project. Yet, even with that having been said, I've learned a fair bit and advanced as an animator. I've figured out a new technique to use in After Effects. I've produced a couple of pieces that will wind up in my demo reel and I've made a huge head start on producing my Sophomore film. That alone has made the semester worth while. So now I'm allowing myself a brief moment of joy, before I get back to the grind of finishing my final project. I have a feeling it will be a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment