Friday, December 10, 2010

Final Project: ANM 302 - Week 15


So, this is it, the finished final project in ANM302. It's done. Am I happy with it? Well, am I ever happy with anything I do? I would have liked to tweak the newton field of the trailer more and worked on the turbulence field too. The particle spray from the missile really should be more smokey and it should shoot out of the back of the bazooka. And, the animation of the character is stiff, but it's done. And there is always the future to rework it for the demo reel. I guess that gives me something to look forward too!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I really like how you added the close-up of the character in the beginning. It really helps us to identify with him and see him as being more mischievous than mean. Nice effects, as well. If you ever have time to go back I would add a little bit of kick-back on his body after the missile fires. I would also try to randomize the way the parts of the trailer fly outward in the beginning. That being said this is REALLY fun to watch. Excellent job.

    ReplyDelete